Mobile devices, the effectiveness of content marketing and exploding consumer interest in reading eBooks has redefined books and what it means to be a publisher. Non-traditional publishers such as news websites, research organizations, universities, sports teams, gaming companies, newspapers, associations and non-profits are become business self-publishers for 5 reasons:
- Mobile devices enable customers or prospects to carry your information in their pocket much like they do their collection of music.
- Online stores are search engine optimized to help bring you visitors you never would have reached through your own website.
- eBooks are a proven content marketing tool that replaces traditional advertising.
- $0 manufacturing costs gives you options for re-purposing your content-use eBooks as a marketing tool, to generate incremental revenue, or both.
- No gatekeepers: if you have an idea, you can publish it without permission.
You Do Not Need a Completed Book or Manuscript
We develop your content into digital media and print products for distribution on your website, through online bookstores, at trade shows, events or through specialty retailers. (Click here for help publishing an existing manuscript, or converting an existing book to an eBook.)
- Convert PDF eBooks to Mobi and EPUB formats
- Convert content into PDF eBooks
- eBooks from articles and blog posts
- eBooks from white papers
- eBooks from research, case studies
- eBooks from documentation, binders, training materials
- Ghostwritten eBooks
eBooks are an ideal marketing and revenue opportunity for businesses and other non-traditional publishers, not to mention an authority building investment for individuals.
Why not simply publish your information as a PDF?
Have you ever tried reading a PDF on an iPhone? It is not an engaging experience. eBook file formats (Mobi and EPUB) package your information as “reflowable” text—your reader can adjust text size and other format characteristics to fit their particular needs.
Pricing and Turnaround Time
Project pricing and turnaround time varies based on the editorial plan, eBook functionality and distribution requirements. Please call us to discuss your project.
Publishers are not limited to distributing eBooks via Amazon (and others). Like a PDF, Mobi and EPUB files can be distributed freely without paying licensing fees. You can charge for your eBooks, or not, it depends on your goals.
Call us to discuss how to give away, or sell your information direct to your readers. Or click here to learn more about our eBook distribution service.
We are content packaging experts and have worked with some of the largest brands in America to organize and present their information in new and unique formats. Contact us to discuss your information and how it might be transformed into digital media products.
Image credit: Ted Major