Distribute Your eBook Direct to eBookStores Like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Apple & Others
Do you have a Mobi or ePub file and need help adding it to one of the online eBookStores?
Why not cut out the middleman and establish your own account with Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Apple and Google?
SellBox helps small publishers and self-published authors distribute eBook files regardless of who created them.
With direct-to-store distribution publishers retain complete control over their titles by establishing individual accounts with each eBookStore.
How does direct-to-store distribution differ from using intermediary distributors?
- No annual per eBook fees! $0
- No commissions—you keep 100% of the royalty!
- You can update price, description—even the eBook file or cover—anytime, no charge!
- Sales are deposited directly into your bank account—no waiting to get paid.
- It’s your account with each eBookStore. There is no middleman or intermediary between you and the store where it is sold.
Using an intermediary, or aggregator, may seem easier but you have less control and you are often limited or charged to make changes. Only by distributing your eBook via your own accounts can you maximize the sales tools available from each store.
Why not do it yourself?
If you have the time, technology tools and expertise you can visit Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo or Apple and follow their instructions. But if you want to save time, reduce frustration and benefit from expert experience, SellBox is a trusted resource to manage the process on your behalf.
- All accounts are established in your name
- You control access to your financial information, not us
- We adjust and optimize your eBook cover
- We schedule an appointment to consult with you about selling price and digital rights management (copy protection)
- We review your selling information (metadata) and offer search engine optimization recommendations
- We enter selling information into each store
- We setup, or update, your author page (for stores that provide them)
I just did a run through on my book site, and I LOVE the way you set it up. You did everything and more than I anticipated. I feel absolute terror when I think of what would have happened had I tried to do this myself. You’re definitely worth your price. I will recommend you to anyone who is putting a book on Amazon. Will have to send Lynette a thank you note too, for being so convincing about using your services.
Fawn O’Connor, Author: Sleep-The Ultimate Secret to Ageless Achievement
Winner in Dan Poynter’s 2011 Global E-Book Awards
How does it work?
We charge a flat fee to manage the entire process. Our simple questionnaire helps us gather the necessary information so we can prepare your title for sale. We then schedule an appointment to discuss pricing, digital rights management and other questions you may have. You also receive our free SellBox Guide to Launching Your New eBook.
Once complete you can change the passwords on your accounts and manage your titles going forward. There is a nominal fee to add new titles or to help you change your initial setup. The cost is a one-time investment of $199 for Amazon Kindle, B&N Nook and Kobo Writing Life. The Apple iBookstore and Google Play are currently available by special request.
For fastest service complete this form and we will contact you within one business day.