What digital media and online marketing strategy is best for your organization? The answer to this question depends on a number of factors including the type of customer you support, your internal skills, budgets, timing and marketing history. Your competitive position within your industry may also be a factor.
We bring a rare combination of technical experience, practiced knowledge, and business acumen to our engagements. We have worked in a number of industries which helps us ask the right questions to get to the ideal solution.
Here are few examples of our consulting engagements:
- Performed internal digital media audit of this Fortune 150 media company’s publishing units. Created briefing books. Presented findings and recommendations to executive management.
- Developed author website and converted backlist books to eBook formats. Provided social media coaching.
- Created content marketing strategy for this industry-leading water screen manufacturer. The content marketing strategy included website information design, content development, white paper development and new market business development support.
- Audited the Amazon.com presence for this non-profit publisher’s titles. Added new releases and corrected listings as needed. Performed eBook conversions of illustrated books.
- Developed, executed and monitored email marketing program for this leader in retail store furniture and fixtures.
- Served as independent business development and strategic marketing director for this consumer product manufacturer of fitness training equipment. Contributed to brand development, managed tradeshows, identified and executed business development agreements with partners.
- Created online store development roadmap and marketing strategy for this business-to-business sports product distributor.
Call or email to arrange a free consultation regarding your needs.